Why Work At Nexus?
Nexus Realty International | Who You Work with Matters.
All of Nexus' team members are highly trained & professional. Nexus provides weekly coaching sessions addressing the challenges of Real Estate and current market trends, Marketing, and client service relations. Our agents are local Seattlelites, are active in the community, and command an unsurpassed knowledge of the local market.
Here is why agents are choosing to work at Nexus:
- In-House Marketing Support. We offer several opportunities to build and brand yourself as an agent. With in house graphic and marketing support, you will be taught how to successfully build your following, put your name on the map, and find your edge in our competitive market. Marketing support includes but is not limited to logo design, web design, videography, graphic design, SEO & Social Media.
- We train on how to generate your own leads and run your own real estate business, so that you can build a successful plan that is sustainable from the ground up. Our team is here for you to coach and support you every step of the way.
- We offer several commission structures, so you can choose one that best fits your current career goals. Our office fees are substantially less than many of the leading brands, with high levels of support in-house for all transactions.
- Agent Portal. All of our agents have unlimited access to graphics, social media posts, forms and coaching tools in our agent portal. Our streamlined system allows for our agents to send creative briefs to our Graphic Design department, with a typical turnover of 48 hours. Whether you need flyers for an Open House, or would like to send out postcards to a particular demographic, we create these for you- taking the extra work out of your marketing plan.
- Culture. At Nexus, we pride ourselves on our family-like environment. We value our team members while encouraging individuality. Whether we are interacting during skill-building workshops, or company parties, our culture is as important to us as our team's success.
- Be Part of Something Successful. With Nexus' one year anniversary in November of 2016, we have increased our staff size from four people to over twenty. This is due to Nexus' successful program, dynamic coaching, and in-house support. In the upcoming years, we envision great growth- do you want to be part of something this exciting?