We live in such an expansively beautiful region. We have full seasons, beautiful landscapes, and a population on the rise. As people are moving to our gorgeous city from all over the world, we are seeing an influx of economical gain and a wealth of industry. Which is why we thought it only made sense to share our favorite Seattle dream homes.
Seattle Dream Homes: Our Top 6 Picks
1. East Highland Drive- Seattle, WA. $15,000,000. This gorgeous home features panoramic views of Lake Union, expansive layouts, and rich, ornate features.
2. 106th Ave- Bellevue, WA. $13,950,000. This gorgeous, bright home is as contemporary as it gets. Beautiful views, high end finishes, and beauty galore.
3. Primrose Lane- Friday Harbor, WA $19,890,000. We love the traditional style of this water view home. Featuring high end finishes, and a private garden like setting!
4. 42nd Ave- Seattle, WA $10,008,000. Tudor style at its best. This beautiful home features gorgeous wood details that complete the tudor style.
5. Fuhrman Ave- Seattle, WA $7,368,000. Could you spend an evening on this patio? Beautiful bright, modern layout with high end, well.. everything.
6. 82nd Ave- Mercer Island, WA $6,600,000. Reminiscent of Tuscany, this home sits hillside with expansive views, traditional finishes, and a beautiful layout.